Screen recorder, screenshot online: Capture your screen or take screenshots instantly with our convenient online tool. Record and share videos of your computer or mobile screen for tutorials, presentations, or gameplay.
How to take a screenshot
- Press the Screenshot button.
- Select the window/browser tab that you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Fullscreen button to show the screenshot image with full screen.
- Press the Select button to Crop the screenshot image.
- Press the Draw button to draw on the sceenshot image.
- Press the Text button to write text on the sceenshot image.
- Enter sceenshot image file name and type.
- Press the Save button to Save the sceenshot image.
- Press the Share button to Share the sceenshot image.
What is Screenshot
A screenshot online refers to the process of capturing an image of what is currently being displayed on your computer or mobile device screen using an online tool or application. It allows you to capture and save a snapshot of the content visible on your screen, including web pages, applications, images, or any other visual elements.
Screenshot online tools offer several features and functionalities, including:
Capture Options: Online screenshot tools provide various options to capture screenshots, such as capturing the entire screen, a specific window, or a selected region.
Annotation and Markings: Some online screenshot tools allow users to add annotations, text, arrows, shapes, or highlights to the captured screenshot to emphasize certain elements or provide additional information.
Editing: After capturing the screenshot, online tools may provide basic editing features to crop, resize, or add effects to the screenshot image.
Sharing and Saving: Screenshot online tools enable users to save the captured screenshot as an image file (such as PNG or JPEG) or directly share it through email, social media, or cloud storage services.
Browser Extensions: Many online screenshot tools offer browser extensions that allow users to capture screenshots directly from within their web browsers.
Screenshot online tools are commonly used for various purposes, including:
- Creating visual documentation or tutorials.
- Reporting software issues or bugs.
- Saving important information or receipts.
- Sharing interesting content with others.
- Collaborating and providing feedback on design or development projects.
By utilizing online screenshot tools, users can quickly capture, annotate, and share screenshots, making them an essential component of effective communication and problem-solving in both personal and professional settings.